A personal account of my dealings with progressive multiple sclerosis. And my battle with trigeminal neuralgia and the brain surgery that stopped the pain!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bout to Burst



All looks good for Granny's Big Trip to Texas tomorrow. To spend some time with folks that I so admire. A complete treat. Wanted to mention that although there have been some serious fervishly fatigued days as of recent. My health has been good enough to get things together for this really unique and precious opportunity.

I know the Lord's hand is on the trip. And my health is indeed in His hands. Some one commented on my last post that I should spend more time focusing on the positive rather than the negative of life. And normally that is my outlook. God knows that weakness drags one emotionally low as well as physically.

And then He decided (through the kindness of others) to allow me this exciting visit. So I am trusting that He'll also allow for the good health needed to enjoy every minute of it. Thank You Lord Jesus.. Thank you Neal & Cali and Thank You Tommy for allowing me to leave you for a week just because you love me. Thank you friends for taking time to pray!

Oh let us magnify the Lord together. Let us exalt His Name for He is Worthy of our praise!

I'll keep you posted. Most likely from my switchinggrannysstuff.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm praying right along with you! have a wonderful Texas Trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To quote Fernando, in your video "You look mahvelous!" God is good, and it looked like a great visit! You could almost, almost, convert me to Appledom....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious comment. Of course I'd rather help lead someone to Jesus than to Apple any day! But since you already know Jesus.. well just saying 

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive