A personal account of my dealings with progressive multiple sclerosis. And my battle with trigeminal neuralgia and the brain surgery that stopped the pain!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Final thoughts






This was a great conference. Going to post a bunch of pictures. Sorry they weren't of great quality as I used my iphone so I wouldn't disturb with the flash. TNA had a professional photographer there so I am sure the website will have great pics!

If you ever have a chance to attend a regional conference or a national one.. do it! This is important to meet others who have TN or atypical face pain. You get 1 on 1 time to talk with some of the world's most skilled Neurosurgeons and researchers.

We'll never regret a moment. And have met some friends we'll have for life! (I pray for eternity)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive